George Sodini Website-The George Sodini Blog



As some of you know by now, the man who walked into an LA Fitness Center in Pittsburgh and shot up the place, killing 3 (to date), had a blog. The George Sodini Website is, of course, being overun with traffic and is down.

Here are some quotes from the site:

One entry on his mother read: “A power and control thing. People outside the immediate family like her. Why are people vicious with their closest ones? She is the Boss above all other Bosses.”

“Probably 99% of the people who know me well don’t even think I was this crazy. Told by at least 100 girls/women over the years I was a ‘nice guy’. Not kidding.”

Apparently he had an aborted attempt back in January. Here are two entries dealing with that:

“It is 6:40pm, about hour and a half to go. God have mercy. I wish life could be better for all and the crazy world can somehow run smoother. I wish I had answers. Bye.”

“It is 8:45PM: I chickened out! . . . I brought the loaded guns, everything. Hell!”

Here is a 2008 entry: “Moving into Christmas again. No girlfriend since 1984, last Christmas with Pam was in 1983. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29). . . Over eighteen years ago.”

“I actually look good. I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne – yet 30 million women rejected me – over an 18 or 25-year period. That is how I see it. Thirty million is my rough guesstimate of how many desirable single women there are. A man needs a woman for confidence. . . Thanks for nada, bitches! Bye.”

Here is the link to his website, if it ever comes back up. Could it be a fake? Possible...


Cook Yourself Thin Diet



**************

Are you an Idiot that can't lose weight? It's okay, we are idiots too...and all of us have problems losing weight. Guess what?
There is a website for all us idiots. Really. Check out FatLoss4Idiots.com by clicking HERE

No comments: