Paula Abdul On Twitter: I Am Leaving American Idol


Woe is us! Paula Abdul has announced via Twitter that she will not return to American Idol. Here is the text:

“With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I’ll be miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1 become an international phenomenon …

What I want to say most is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me. It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month. I do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all.”


Wow. This is such a shocker, as rumors have run rampant on the www for only a few days now. This probably has nothing to do with the contract negotiations that have been going on between Paula Abdul and American Idol. Negotiations that have not come to fruition for Paula, ie. a fat daddy contract.

Our take on this?

Who cares. Ho Hum.


Cook Yourself Thin Diet


***************


You can now cure Hemorrhoids naturally...without expensive creams that do nothing or expensive surgery. Get more information on this
breakthrough by Clicking HERE

1 comment:

Sean Hathaway said...

if Idol loses Paula, they will lose a huge draw for the show... sometimes i wonder why they even bother trying to act like it's a "seriously judged" talent show; it looks like even Simon is getting bored