Gretchen Bonaduce & Amy Fisher Website: Ladies in the News


Gretchen Bonaduce, the ex of one Mr. Danny Bonaduce has done a tell all (sort of) interview and a bare all (also sort of) pictorial for Steppin out Magazine. Before we give you a partial of the interview...Danny, you are crazier than we thought.

Here are some snippets from the interview:

On Danny Cheating and STD’s:

“I didn’t know Danny was sleeping around. I didn’t believe that he would repay me in that way because of all I had done to help him…All his extra-curricular activities made me worry about my own health. Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to go to your O.B. and have to say, “Test me for everything!”? How horrible is that? I don’t think men and women who cheat think about that. It’s really embarrassing.”

On their lowest moment:

“Hmmm. Boy there were a lot of those moments! The transvestite thing wasn’t that much fun to deal with. That was really embarrassing. I think what really did us in though was his affair. I tried to get over that. But I just couldn’t. I couldn’t stop thinking about that betrayal. There was nothing I could do about it. The depth of it was pretty awful.”

On Danny's...ummm...package:

“(Laughs) I got a lot of emails from my girlfriends saying, “You were hitting that? Oh my God!” Let me as you this. What’s the average size of a penis?.. So let’s just say it was average size. (Laughs) That’s the best you’re going to get from me!”

Check out Steppin Out Magazine

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.






And then we have Amy Fisher. The Long Island Lolita reportedly has an Amy Fisher Website that sells, or will sell, the sex tape that she and her husband tried to block from being released. It also is being reported that she will tour as a stripper to promote the video, and herself obviously.

Guess her getting on "the pole" at such a young age would stick with her to adulthood. It's a hard habit to break...

Is she hot? Ummm...no.

No comments: