Lap Dancer Turned Nun To Perform For Roman Catholic Cardinals And Bishops



From the pole to the Pope?

A Lap Dancer turned Nun to perform for Roman Catholic Cardinals And Bishops next week at Rome's Holy Cross in Jerusalem Basilica.

Anna Nobili, who is 38, gave up years of exotic dancing in Milan after a 2002 visit to the shrine of St. Francis in Assisi. She joined an order called the Sister Workers of the Holy House of Nazareth. She is now known as Sister Nobili and practices "mystical choreography", as she calls it.

Her performances are known as "Holy Dance"

The good sister said, "I was wasting my life dancing for men in clubs. The nights were filled with sex and alcohol. It was an empty life but I liked it because I was the center of attention. But now my life has been transformed."

Transformed indeed.

No word on whether the prelates will bring Dollars or Euros.

********************





WAIT! Find More Fileunderi Insanity Here!

No comments: