Colorado Says No To Womans Tofu Love License Plate Request



Colorado resident Kelley Coffman-Lee is a vegetarian. And she loves her some Tofu.

So...

Kelly decided she wanted to proclaim to the world her love of tofu via her vehicle license plate. Since there are only so many characters one can fit on a license plate, Kelly came up with this:

ILVTOFU

Hmmm...

Officials said Kelley Coffman-Lee's request for a personalized plate was rejected due to concerns that it could be misread as "I-LV-TO-F-U," KMGH-TV, Denver, reported Wednesday.

Kelly had this to say:

"I love tofu; it doesn't mean anything bad. I'm very expressive, I'm anti-fur, anti-rodeo, anti-circus when they come to Denver and I thought here's a chance to be positive and say I love something."

"Tofu is a word, I haven't said anything bad. I think it's crazy they denied it," she said. "It's not a dirty, evil food. It's very wholesome."



Mark Couch, spokesman for Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles, said, "We have nothing bad to say about (Coffman-Lee's) love of tofu. We're concerned about others who may misread the plate"

C'mon Kelly...you really thought you would slide that by them??

********************





WAIT! Find More Fileunderi Insanity Here!

No comments: