How To Cook A Perfect Omelette



Cooking The Perfect Omelette

The elusive perfect omelette. Humankind has searched for the paragon of fried egg mixture since the invention of pots and pans. You are one of the lucky ones...you have stumbled upon this article.

You see, I am the master omelette maker. I have no degree in chefhood, nor have I slaved in any retail kitchen since my pizza oven days. But I make a mean omelette. Omelet too. Guess how you spell it depends on where you're from. Folks travel far and wide for a serving of my tasty egg concoctions. My neighbors have been known to show up at my door on Sunday mornings with a plate in their hand.

Anyway, the secret is yours for the taking. I will give you a list of what you will need AND take you step by step through the entire process. All you have to do is apply the lessons learned here and then spread the word. Very soon, humankind will have attained perfect omelette-hood. And then, my life's work will be finished.

If You Wanna know how...you gotta click here!

No comments: